8 Reasons Why Drinking Oolong Tea Rocks
Oolong rocks cause it’s loaded with antioxidants that are acting like healthy time bombs. Read on to find out why Oolong tea will change your life:
- Increase your sexual performance: Drinking Oolong tea boosts exercise endurance. The antioxidants contained in Oolong tea increase the body’s ability to burn fat as fuel, which in return provides energy for the purple headed warrior (much more energy !!!).
- Make you look younger: Oolong tea fights free radicals, its antioxidants fight the aging process slowly growing in your body. They also enter your body from outside sources such as smoke, alcohol binge or UV rays during the Saturday’s beach session. The more free radicals you are in contact, the greater the damage you will suffer.
- Maintain your top model waist size: Enjoying Oolong tea lowers the risk of metabolic syndrome (slow/fast metabolism !!). Good to know if you intend to participate at the weekly “eat as much as you can” contest at your favorite local eatery.
- Hydrate your body: Drinking Oolong tea helps you to maintain an optimum level of body hydration and avoid risks linked to dehydration, e.g., weakness, dizziness, palpitations, confusion, delirium tremens, destroying office exciting equipment, etc…
- Protect you from unpleasant conditions: Drinking Oolong everyday lowers the risk of developing nasty relationships with Ms Parkinson, diabetes, cancers or Mr Alzheimer. Oolong tea alone is not the remedy, however it helps. The key is a healthy lifestyle where moderation is your better half.
- Reduce stroke risks: When coupled with a healthy diet (say no to processed foods), and regular exercise, drinking Oolong tea can cut the risk of strokes by 50 percent. But stop dreaming, miracles can’t happen in a week. We are talking about long term consumption here (goes for the healthy lifestyle too).
- Diminish stress levels: Taking a break to drink a Oolong has relaxing and calming effects. Focus on a better quality of life, slowing down the pace. Think about slow life, not too slow though, but definitively not fast and furious.
- Sharpen your thinking skills: Not as Sigmund Freud’s favorite addiction for sure, but enjoying Oolong tea tirelessly will increase your alertness and transform you into a witty sharp minded elegant individual tea lover. Happy ?
So what are you waiting for …… Life’s too short to drink bad tea
Don't you think so ?
Chaidim's suggestion: Give yourself a treat and enjoy our Red Oolong tea, a sweet cocktail of energy.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.