Iced Osmanthus Oolong Tea - Great Summer Drink
Iced Osmanthus Oolong - Great summer drink !!!!!!!
- Hot water
- A fridge, some ice and some time too
- Shaker and glass
- Proportion: 15 g of Oolong for 1 liter
1. Brew the Oolong Osmanthus for at least 10 minutes (when the tea gets cold, it gets bland too, so better brew it for a long long time).
2. Let the tea cool down a bit, add a spoon of honey (the amount will depend on your sweet tooth, but not too much s always good though).
3. When the tea is beyond lukewarm, keep it the fridge for a couple of hours.
4. Then take it out, in a shaker, add some ice and the tea. Shake, shake, shake to give birth to a foam, and pour it down in your favorite summer glass.
5. It will look like a beer, color and foam, with the awesome taste of Iced Osmanthus Oolong lightly sweeten with honey.
6. Enjoy !!!! Cause it tastes really goooood